The company TRITECHDIVE is specialized in Underwater Ship Maintenance Services. Company’s permanent personnel comprises of professional divers with long term experience and expertise in underwater operations, including in water surveys on behalf of various Classification Societies.
The following diving services may be provided world around:
- Under water Hull Cleaning.
- Under water Propeller – Polishing and Repairs.
- In Water surveys.
- Under water Welding and Cutting.
- Under water Ultrasonic Measurement.
- Under water repairs.
All above operations are carried out by our professional Divers using our own special and specific equipment suitable per case, such as:
- Underwater ship cleaning with hydraulic brush Kart.
- Sets of brushes with adjustable heads for propeller polishing and cutting.
- Hull cleaning brushes.
- Propeller polishing equipment.
- Propeller cutting/scrubbing discs.
- Diving equipment.
- Underwater video system
- Underwater cameras, etc.
- Diving Boat.
TRITECHDIVE service station fulfills all requirements as per IACS URZ-17 and holds approval by LR, BV, RINA, GL, DNV for in water surveys. Written procedures are followed for the planning and execution of services, the control and maintenance of equipment, the control of our supplies and the ongoing training and development of our Divers.
Our intension is to provide services that satisfy our customers’ needs and expectations for assured quality and safety always in compliance with applicable rules and regulations and always according to current technology and techniques.
Firm principals for us are the following:
- Compliance with all the safety rules and procedures set by the Legislation and the ship’s representatives during our diving works.
- Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Full and comprehensive notifying of our clients about the results of our works.
- Smooth cooperation with the ships’ representatives and surveyors for the more effective planning of works.
- Our customer satisfaction growth.
- The elimination of the customer complaints.
- The minimization of the non conforming services.
- The continual training and development of our staff and regular subcontractors.